An architect agreement is a document drafted between an architect or an architectural design company with the owner of the construction site. The document is drafted whenever the owner gives a contract to the architect to design and construct a property for them. The agreement states the details that both the parties need to agree to. The advantage of preparing the agreement is that the agreed points exist on paper so that it can act as evidence if any dispute arises between both the parties.
The points usually mentioned in the agreement are as follows:
- The date from which the agreement is effective.
- The name and contact details of the owner as well as the architect.
- The location in which the construction is supposed to take place.
- The budget of the construction project.
- The remuneration amount of the architect that the architect is supposed to received.
- The estimated date of completion of construction.
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please fill out the contact form.