A commercial cooperation agreement is a business document drafted between two individuals, two business organizations or two communities.
As per the agreement one of the parties agree to provide cooperation to the other party for the purpose of mutual benefits of both the parties.
The agreement covers the following points:
- The kind of cooperation that will be provided by one of the parties to the other party. The process in which the cooperation will help the other party in its business that is the purpose of cooperation.
- The name and official address of both the organizations entering into the agreement.
- The steps required to be taken by the parties in order to provide cooperation.
- The way in which the cooperation would help in enhancing the economic condition of the parties.
- The effective date of the agreement and the laws under which the agreement has been drafted.
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please fill out the contact form.