A construction agency agreement is a business document drafted when a construction company agrees to construct or develop a property for another organization. The document is drafted to establish the fact that the construction company has been officially assigned to administer and manage the construction project. There are certain terms and conditions required to be followed by both the parties.
The details usually mentioned in the agreement are as follows:
- The effective date of the agreement
- The type of construction project required to be under taken by the construction agency
- The total budget of the construction project
- The materials required to be acquired by the construction agency for the construction process
- The term or the duration in which the construction project will be over
- The general duties of the construction agent
- The standard codes and procedures required to be followed
- The schedule of the construction project
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please fill out the contact form.