A construction operating agreement is a document that is drafted when an organization gives the responsibility of the operations of the construction site owned by them to a service provider. The agreement is a type of contractual undertaking between the owner and the service provider. The agreement is a proof that the service provider is responsible for all aspects of the construction process of the project.
There are various information mentioned in the agreement which are as follows:
- The details of the services to be provided by the service provider to the owner.
- The quality of service that the owner can expect from the service provider.
- The process in which the service provider will deliver the services.
- The fee that the owner needs to the service provider for availing their services.
- The effective date of the agreement.
- The schedule of the construction process.
- The terms under which any modification can be made in the agreement.
Download this USA Attorney made Original Agreement for only $9.99
If you need any alterations or have any queries, please fill out the contact form.